A Carbon Monoxide Detector is an important safety tool to have in your safety kit. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be lethal, but even smaller doses can be harmful. For paranormal investigators, a Carbon Monoxide Detector can be used to help diagnose potential paranormal events that may be caused by carbon monoxide in the home. But more importantly, we suggest that all combustibles be checked for leakage.
Our detectors are battery operated and portable.
It is often referred to as the “silent killer” because it is virtually undetectable without using detection technology and most do not realise they are being poisoned. Elevated levels of CO can be dangerous to humans depending on the amount present and length of exposure. Smaller concentrations can be harmful over longer periods of time while increasing concentrations require diminishing exposure times to be harmful.